Achterhoek Walking Package
Hotel Restaurant Ruimzicht is located in a wooded area, the ideal starting point for a nice walk in the Achterhoek. The Montferland forests are very extensive and a walk worthwhile. Enough opportunities in an area of more than 2200 hectares:
- 11 marked walking routes from 2 to 7 kilometres
- 2 long distance trails passing through the forrest, namely the Pieterpad and the Noaberpad
- For long walks there are also nordic walking routes available up to 16 kilometers
Ruimzicht is the starting point for two walking routes towards the Montferland forests. These can be requested at the reception.
Montferland summit walk
Since June 2013 Montferland has a new walking route. The wooded area where Hotel Restaurant Ruimzicht is located has no less than 18 hills. The summits of these hills are connected by a route of 34 kilometres through the forest, and even 42 kilometres when you cross borders. The route is equipped with junction signs, making it possible to expand or shorten it. Experienced walkers will definitely be satisfied with this route, wich is available at the reception.
For walking fanatics our hotel is a pleasant place to stay. The beautiful view, the location on the forest edge and the comfortable rooms ensure a relaxed stay.
The 3-day walking package consists of:
- Welcome drink
- Voucher for a portion appetizers at Tapperij 2A, the cosiest pub of Zeddam
- 2x overnight stay
- 2x extensive breakfast buffet
- 1x three-course menu on the day of arrival
- Free walking routes
- Free newspaper about the area
€105.00 p.p. based on a double room